کانتینر انبار یخ
شرکت پترو افق فناوران بعنوان اولین شرکت تولید کننده انبار یخ مطابق با استانداردهای اروپایی جهت انبار و نگهداری از یخ پولکی در خاور میانه شناخته شده است. موارد مورد استفاده از انبار یخ در پروژه های بتون ریزی عظیم در سد سازی می باشد. که یخ پولکی پس از تولید توسط یخسازها وارد کانتینر انبار یخ شده و جهت مصارف آتی ذخیزه می گردد. ابعاد انبار یخ بنا بر نوع پروژه و کارکرد مصرفی یخ پولکی متفاوت می باشد. که از کانتینر به ابعاد 6 فوت یا 12 فوت ساده یا های کیوب می باشد.
7 DIFFERENT SIZES WITH INTEGRATED HOIST ASSEMBLY FOR 18 TO 90 METRIC TONS OF STORAGE CAPACITY
Each ice storage with ice rake and delivery system including the air cooler for storage cooling is completely installed inside of a pre-fabricated housing and is ideal for storing KTI flake ice. The housing consists either of a rigid steel frame or a standard 40-ft. container. The widths and the heights for the different sizes vary, however the length for 7 sizes is the same – 40 ft = 12.2 m. This is exactly the length of our containerized flake ice plants with ice production capacities between 20 and 100 tons per day. Only the 90 ton storage has a length of 15 m.
Therefore each of our Flake Ice Plants fits exactly on top of each of our improved mobile ice storages with integrated hoist assembly. It is even possible to install 2 flake ice plants on top of our model MIS 75 and MIS 90 next to each other.
Each mobile ice storage can be handled and transported easily on a flat bed trailer and aboard ships. That means the whole system (flake ice plant & ice storage) can be relocated to any other place later on if required without any difficulties and necessary modifications.
Standard construction features for mobile ice storages
• Walls, floor and ceiling insulated with 80 mm PUR (polyurethane) foam panels, both sides covered with coated sheet metal
• Floor reinforced with heavy plywood
• Areas covered with ice protected with galvanised sheet metal
• Door in back side for access to the air cooling unit, the rake drive and the integrated ice rake hoist assembly
• Door in front side for access to the bin door and for control of ice discharge
• Inside lighting of ice storage and both front sections
• Opening in the ceiling for ice inlet adapted to the flake ice plant above
• Bin door and intermediate wall equipped with accessible plexiglass control windows
• Inspection hatch on top of ice storage
• 2 ice outlets on the reversible galvanised ice discharge screw conveyor
• Slide gate (pneumatic) mounted at one of the 2 ice outlets – second on request
• Refrigeration unit for ice storage cooling – water-cooled
• Outside painting of the container in white to reflect sun radiation
New construction features for fourth generation
• Increased air guiding channels in the floor and the side walls, 50 % more cross section for improved air flow
• Newly developed integrated heavy duty ice rake hoist assembly for moving the ice rake upwards (loading) and downwards (ice discharge), a big improvement as no moving part is installed outside the container. Thus the time of installation is reduced tremendously.
• Frequency transformer for drive of hoist assembly to optimize loading and discharging of the ice
• Redesigned heavy duty ice rake, hot dip galvanised, for ice distribution inside the store and to transport the ice to the outlet.
• Rake-drive with slip-clutch protecting the gearbox in case of rake blockage
• Pneumatically operated bin door with air filter and drying unit for compressed air
• Extended reversible double discharge screw conveyor, underneath the ice storage avoiding the clogging of the bin door during closing (MIS 18 and MIS 23 have a single discharge screw conveyor)
• Simultaneous ice delivery to 2 batching plants for MIS 40 to MIS 90
• Switch board with PLC-control for the fully automatic ice discharge and delivery to 2 batching plants
• 1 touch panel for the PLC-control in the main switch board
• 1 remote touch panel inside the ice storage for easy adjustment of the ice rake
• Remote indication of ice level inside the ice storage
The ice storages MIS 40 to MIS 90 with the ice discharge system have to be installed on 6 columns or 3 strip foundations made of concrete or steel. The smaller units MIS 18 and MIS 23 can be installed on 4 columns, 2 strip foundations or on top of another 40-ft. container. The design of the foundation depends on the type of batching plant.
Steel foundations including stairs, railings and platforms are available from KTI upon request for all 7 sizes.
After connection to the power supply and to the cooling water – and installing the flake ice plant of course – the ice storage and discharge system is ready to use.
• Steel support frame for all sizes including incorporated water tanks, manual ice storage, ice blowing stations, workshop etc.
• Slide gate on second ice outlet of discharge screw conveyor for bagging of ice or loading trucks
• Delivery screw conveyors outside of the storage container, horizontally and inclining, feeding for example
– day tanks, storing 2 to 5 tons of ice for short periods of time,
– ice weighing hoppers, weighing capacity 150 to 1200 kg
– blowing stations for pneumatical ice delivery up to 100 m distance